I was bored so I decided to do this! I don't mind if any of you read this, but I enjoy doing them! Thanks to AwsomeQua
for supplying these!
1. Name: TJ
2. Nickname(s): Tudge Norman, Taze
3. Birthday: 10th July
4. That makes you: 14
5. Where were you born:
6. Location right now: Same
7. Shoe size: Shoe size doesn't matter ;D
8. How many piercings?: 2. In both ears.
9. Tattoos?: None yet.
10. When you wake up you're: Tired
11. When your about to sleep you're: Tired
12. Zodiac sign: Cancer
13. Chinese sign: Monkey
14. Righty or Lefty: Both
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Grammar
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: White British
20. Weight: I can't remember
21. Height: 5"3 possibly
22. Braces? Nope
23. Glasses? Nope
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? No... Forever alone...
25. If so, who? No one
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? Yes....
27. Who has a crush on you? How am I supposed to know?!? I would have asked them out probably...
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? I haven't had a proper relationship to destroy XD
29. Who was your first kiss: Not yet
30. Who was your last kiss: I haven't had one, so your question is invalid!
31. Are you a virgin? Yes
32. Ever had a threesome before? Nope. Don't really plan to either.
33. NQ- Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: Yes actually! It was a long time ago, it all started when I was born...
34. Have you ever been in love? Yes. With food.
35. Broken any hearts? Hopefully not.
36. Got your heart broken? Nah. I have a heart of stone!
37. Ever liked a friend? No.
38. What happened? Nothing.
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? No serious ones, but 3
40. How many were serious enough to count: 0
41. Who were those serious ones: My computer
42. NQ- Who USED to be your best friend: It's too tragic to speak of!
43. What made them different: They understood me
44. What happened: She said she didn't like me and I never talked to her again. Ah, young friendships.
45. Best boy/girlfriend: N/A
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: N/A
47. Ever been kissed: Nope.
48. Who do you want back: None XD
49. What do you regret: Getting together with them.
50. Why? There was no need to really.
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Too many songs! But if I had to chose, A Team by Ed Sheeran, or any Ed Sheeran song really.
52. Movie: Bednobs and Broomsticks
53. Food: Sunday Roast
54. Drink: Schlur
55. Store: Wilkos
56. Television show: Murdoch Mysteries
57. Holiday: Easter
58. Book: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
59. Ice cream: Mint Choc Chip w/ Cookie Dough
60. Sweets: Mint Imperials (I'm eating some right now)
61. Crisps: Ready Salted
62. Type of music: Angsty
63. Artist: Luke Pearson (He storyboarded for Adventure Time)
64. Word: Supercalafredulisticexpialidocious!
65. Time of day: Dusk
66. Dressing: Tomato Sauce
67. Alcoholic drink: WKD
68. Colour(s): Light Blue
69. Piece of clothing: Beanies
70. Character: Nathan from the book series Half Bad. He's so frustratingly oblivious and I love it!
71. Smell: Burning tires (Don't judge me!)
72. Shampoo: Lorielle. 'Cause I'm worth it!
73. Soap: Dove
75. Board game: Hotel
76. Sport: Fishing
77. Number: 13
78. Quote: "Shine like a star and push all the other kids out the way!"
79. Animal: Pistol Shrimp
80. Actor: Benedict Cucumberpatch
82. Vegetable: Carrot
83. Fruit: Dragon fruit
84. Place to be: The woods near my house
85. Thing in your room: My flowers w/ makeshift vase
86. Gum: Strawberry Extra
87. Shape: Circle
88. Country: Canadia's a country, right?
89. Mall: We don't have malls
90. Car: Here in my garage, with my new Lamborghini...
91. Boy's name: Stanford
92. Girl's name: Charlice
93. Family member: My cat
94. Restaurant: McDonald's
95. Movie place: Odean
96. Person to go to the movies with: My BFF
97. Noise: Thunder
98. Brand of Shoe: Timberlands
99. Brand of clothing: Hipster
100. Body part of a chicken: Breast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
101. Swear word: Fuck (original choice)
102. Month: October
103. Possession: My Journal No. 3
104. Team: I don't really have one...
105. Season: Winter
106. Radio station: IDK
107. Magazine: I don't read magazines
108. Favourite grade: Grade?
109. Least favourite grade: Again, what's a grade?
110. Teacher: IDK
111. Least favourite teacher: IDK
112. Subject: Physics
113. Subject to talk about: Biology
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Mah Mum
115. Who's your dad?: Mah Dad
116. Any step-parents?: Nope
117. Any brothers?: 3
118. Any Sisters?: 2
120. Coolest: They're all super booper doper!
121. Loudest: My cousin
122. Best relative: All
123. Worse relative: None
124. Do you get along with your parents? Yeah, surprisingly!
125. With your siblings? Meh.
126. Does anyone understand you? Pfft! As if!
127. Do you have any pets? I have a little kitty!
128. If so, what kind and name? A tabby called Angel! (I chose her name when I was 10, don't judge!)
129. If not, what do you want as a pet? I do wish I had a pet platypus!
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? Yep
132. Did you drop out?: No
133. Your current GPA: GPA?
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: I bring it
135. ABC's?: ABC's? My Airways, Breathing and Circulation are fine if you wanted to know...
136. Favorite class: PSHE
137. Play any sports at school?: Really? As if!
138. Are you popular? Please refer to the previous question.
139. Favourite memory: Going to Majorca and getting stuck in the middle of a main road on a horse that wouldn't move.
140. Most humiliating moment: I thought I lost a really expensive thing, and I freaked out and started crying in the middle of class. It turned out I had it in my hand the entire time...
141. Most funniest moment: I watched Ms. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children with my BFF and it got really out of hand and it ended up with me immobilised on the floor crying from laughing too hard.
142. Most scared moment: I had to go and watch a West End show and my Mum booked it so we were on the top of the 6 total floors. I am terrified of heights so I had a panic attack.
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Grill
146. Dog: Bone
147. Christina Aguilera: Who
148. Ricky Martin: Allen Rickman
149. 50 cent: Money
150. Poop: Dog
151. Beach: Dessert
152. Dessert: Holy shit that was the last one
153. Water: Salt
154. Osama: Binladan
155. Love: Confusing
156. Your little brother: Nonexistant
157. Butt: Knight
158. Clowns: 2016
159. Wonder: Bolts
16o. Brown: Stick
161. Banana: Bruised
162. Sex: Long way away
163. Parents: Coolio
164. Homosexuals: Idubbbz
165. God: Benevolent
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: Yes
167. Heaven: Yes
168. Devil: No
169. Hell: No
170: Boogy man: No
171. Closet Monsters: No
172. Fortune tellings: Yes
173. Magic: Yes
174. Love at first sight: No
175. Ghosts: Depends
176. Voo-doo dolls: No
177. Reincarnation: In some cases
178. Yourself: Sometimes
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: No
180. Do drugs: No
181. Drink alcohol: No
182. Cuss: Yes
183. Sing in the shower: Yes
184. Like school: Meh
185. Want to get married: Yeah
186. Type with all of your fingers: No
187. Think you're attractive: Pffffffffffffffft
188. Drink and drive: I neither drink nor drive.
189. Snore: If I have a cold
190. Sleep walk: No
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Who doesn't?
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: No
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: No
194. Told that person how you felt: No
195. Been arrested: No
196. Gone to jail or juve: No
197. Skateboarded: Yes
198. Skinny dipped: No
199. Rock climbed: Yes
200. Killed someone: No
201. Watched porn: No
202. Gone on a road trip: No
203. Went out of the country: More times than I can count
204. Talked back to an adult: Yes
205. Broken a law: Yes
206. Got pulled over: No
208: Cried to get out of trouble: No
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Yes
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: No
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: No
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: Yes
213. Moon someone: No
214. Shop-lifted: Once by accident
215. Worked at McDonald's: No
216. Eaten a dog: Probably
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yes
218. Glued your hand to yourself: No
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: No
220. Had a one night stand: No
221. Smoked: No
222. Done drugs: No
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: No
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Yes
225. Had cyber sex: No...?
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Yes
227. Caught someone doing something: Yes
228. Played a game that removes clothing: No
229. Cried during a movie: Yes
230. Cried over someone: Yes
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: Yes
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: No
233. Ran away from home: Yes
234. Cheated on a test: Yes
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: No
236. Sky dive: No
237. Swim with dolphins: Yes
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: No
239. Try to be the opposite sex: No
240. Lie to the police: No
241. Run from the police: No
242. Lie to your parents: No
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: No
244. Be an exotic dancer: Yes
245. NQ- Kill the president: If the world depended on it
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Yes
247. Loud: Sometimes
248. Nice: Yes
249: Outgoing: Yes
250: Quiet: Yes
251. Mean: No
252. Emotional: Yes
253. Sensitive: yes
254. Gay: No
255. Strong: No
256. Weak: Yes
257. Caring: Yes
258. Dangerous: No
259. Crazy: Yes
260. Spontaneous: Yes
261. Funny: I like to think so
262. Sweet: Yes
263. Sharing: Yes
264. Responsible: No
265. Trustworthy: Yes
266. Open-minded: Yes
267. Creative: Yes
268. Cute: No
269. Slick: No
270. Smart: Yes
271. Dumb: No
272. Evil: No
273. Ghetto: Nah fam
274. Classy: Yes
275. Photogenic: Nope
276. Dependable: Yes
277. Greedy: No
278. Ugly: Yes
279. Messy: Yes
280. Neat: Yes
281. Perverted: No
282. Silly: Yes
283. A B****: No
284. A Good Listener: Yes
285. A Fighter: Yes
286. A Party Animal: No
287. A Game Freak: Yes
288. A Computer Freak: Yes
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Ruler of the World
290. Dream house: Some place quiet
291. Husband/Wife: IDK
292. Kids: 3
293. Names: Mason, Ruby, Thomas
294. Pets: A doggo called Chica
295. Car: IDK
296. Age you would want to get married: late twenties/ early thirties
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: My BFF
298. Honeymoon: Oregon
Section Fifteen: Your friends
299. Best friend: Hummy
300. Known the longest: Hummy
301. Craziest: -
302. Loudest: -
303. Shyest: -
304. Best hair: -
305. Best eyes: -
306. Best body: -
307. Most Athletic: -
308. Hot-Tempered: -
309. Most impatient: -
310. Shortest: -
311. Tallest: -
312. Skinniest: -
313. Best singer: -
314. Funniest: -
315. Can always make you laugh: Hummy
316. Wish you talked to more: -
317. Wish you saw more: -
318. Who drives you insane after a while: -
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Hummy
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Yes
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Hummy
322. Who is like your family: Hummy
323. How many friends do you have?: 7
324. How many are really close? 1
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Mint Imperials
326. Thing you drank: Store-brand Lemonade
327. Thing you wore: A jumper
328. Thing you did: Worked
329. Place you went: Work
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Ears
331. Person you saw: My Mum
332. Person you hugged: My Mum
333. Person you kissed: N/A
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Too many people XD
335. Person you talked to online: Luna
336. Person you talked to on the phone: My BFF
337. Song you heard: Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
338. Show you saw: All Creatures Great and Small
339. Time you fought with your parents: I can't remember
340. Time you fought with a friend: I can't remember
341. Words you said: "Oh, Abel's a weird name! Are you sure she spelt it right and didn't mean Abe?"
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Mint Imperials
344. What are you drinking: Store-Brand Lemonade
345. What are you thinking: 55 questions to go
346. What are you wearing: A jumper and some leggings
347. What are you doing: Doing this quiz
349. Hair: Frizzy
350. Mood: Neutral
351. Listening to: Jack and Bob play Portal 2
352. Talking to anyone: No
353. Watching anything: Jack and Bob playing Portal 2
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: No
355. Are you a carnivore: Yes
356. Are you heterosexual: Yes
357. Do you like penguins: Yes
358. Do you write poetry: No
359. Do you see stupid people: Yes
360. You + Me: ???
361. Do you like the Osbournes: Who?
362. Can you see flying pigs: Yes
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Yes
364. Are you from Afghanistan: No
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: Who?
366. Are you a zombie: Maybe
367. Am i annoying you: No
368. Do you bite your nails: No
369. Can you cross your eyes: Yes
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: No
371. Have you touched someone's private part: No
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: Shakira
375. MTV or VH1: What?
376. Black or White: Black
377. Yellow or Pink: Yellow
378. Football or Basketball: Basketball
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: Mobile Phone
380. Pen or Pencil: I can't choose
381. Cold or Hot: Cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Tattoos
383. Inside or Outside: Outside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Weed
385. Coke or Pepsi: Neither
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: McDonalds because I have no clue what "I-n-out" is
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: It's alright. I don't really listen to it though.
389. About boy bands: Please stop the fangirls! They're overriding society! I'M DROWNING IN BELIBERS AND DIRECTIONERS!
390: About suicide: It's terrible to think that people see no other option
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: Keep your opinion and I'll keep mine
392. About teen pregnancy: It's ok in the right circumstances. I mean, they should have been more careful, but I've seen cases where it's actually quite beneficial
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Working/ in University
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: My BFF
395. About gay men: Love who you wanna love. Don't let anyone get in the way of that
396. Do you have a website: Nope
397. Current weather right now: Snowing
398. Current time: 9 O 'Clock
399. Last thoughts: This was fun.... I'm tired now
400. Tag: OriLuna5132003